Cannot Connect LG TV and Samsung Soundbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2018
I've had an LG Smart TV for a while, and recently, I've acquired a Samsung soundbar and subwoofer system. I've tried endlessly to connect these two, to no avail.

TV MODEL: 55LF6090-UB
SOUNDBAR MODEL: HW-F450/ZA

I don't have an optical cable, so I'm trying to use the HDMI ARC. I know it's connected because my TV can sense that HDMI is connected, and the HDMI is plugged into HDMI1, in since it has ARC support. And yet, I just can't get it to work. If anyone can help me figure this out, thank you in advance!

ARC usually has to be turned on in the TV menu.
You may also have to turn the TV speakers off and turn CEC (anynet) on.
You may have to configure the soundbar too. Check the manuals for specific details.
You also need an HDMI cable that supports ARC which a really old one may not.

ARC usually has to be turned on in the TV menu.
You may also have to turn the TV speakers off and turn CEC (anynet) on.
You may have to configure the soundbar too. Check the manuals for specific details.
You also need an HDMI cable that supports ARC which a really old one may not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 2
A Audio 4
S Audio 2
S Audio 3
R Audio 1
K Audio 4
S Audio 2
S Audio 1
K Audio 1
M Audio 1
F Audio 2
A Audio 1
A Audio 1
B Audio 8
A Audio 2
C Audio 5
S Audio 1
D Audio 1
S Audio 1
A Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Connecting a subwoofer to Samsung HW-MS660/650 Soundbar
Question Bluetooth speaker connect to Samsung Soundbar
LG TV connected to Samsung soundbar via bluetooth - can I use the TV remote to control volume?
Can I connect my samsung Mu7000 to a JBL soundbar using oneforall Bluetooth transmitter.
how to connect LG TV 43LF5100-UA to Samsung soundbar HW-J250?
Bush soundbar wont connect to Samsung TV with RCA cable
Connecting Samsung soundbar to Sceptre tv
How can i connect my LED TV with the Sony receiver STR DB 930 and the Samsung HW MS 650 soundbar?
How do you connect a klipsch r- 4b soundbar and sub woofer to a samsung un55mu9000
Bought samsung wireless soundbar trying to connect to toshiba tv built in 2009 was told to buy 2.5mm adapter as 3.5 pin to big
how do i connect my jensen digital tv to my samsung soundbar without the optical cord
How to connect a samsung soundbar to jvc
Is my samsung One Connect UHD tv compatible with insignia soundbar? There is no round port in the one connect, all hdmi ports
connecting Samsung soundbar with HDMI Input and Outputs
How do i connect my samsung hw-j450 soundbar to my westinghouse tv?
Connecting SONY Bravia to Samsung Soundbar
How do I connect lg soundbar LAS550H to a Samsung tv 5200
I am trying(without success) to connect a JBL SB100 soundbar to a Samsung PN51F4500 51-Inch 720p 600Hz Plasma TV.Help.
Connecting DVD player to Samsung Soundbar F450
How do i connect a samsung soundbar to a samsung Plasma tv. Right now the tv is connected to direct tv via a coax and I have a

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS