Cannot download ANY apps at all on google play PLEASE HELP!!!

Mr Burns

Honorable
Dec 24, 2012
So for a while i cannot download ANYTHING from google play. I have the google nexus 7 2nd generation tablet and ran out of space completely and whenever i tried to install app it said "insufficient storage available" and in storage in settings it said "space is running out, some functions may not work etc." However ive freed space up and now have over 500mb of free space and the "space is running out" message has gone.

Yet i still cant download any apps instead of saying "insufficient storage available" after it downloaded the app and tried to install it, when i now press the install button all i get is the moving bblue bar but nothing happens and no information is displayed just the regular blue bar you get when u install an app. I get no error message, just nothing happens when i try to install app.

Please advise.

Ps my model was supposed to be the 16gb model but when i look in storage it only says "total space 12.20 gb"

Whats up with that?

Solution

Yazan Al-Habal

Estimable
May 4, 2014

Becuase you downloaded more apps, installed more apps, You don't manage the APK to remove, Find the largest APK and remove it, Check the router, Install again, and see if it helps.

Solution