Cannot find adware anywhere on PC

Audoneus

Estimable
Jun 6, 2014
So I've had this AdsAlert on my PC for quite sometime. I removed the extension when I first noticed it, and all of the fake programs under control panel. But after that it didn't go away. I scanned with malware bytes, and it found some stuff to remove. Removed it, reset PC, still there. I googled it, and there were people recommending a bunch of different malware scanners. I downloaded a couple of them, and one of them found some more stuff to remove, but the problem still persisted. Whenever I search in google, I get this: http://i.imgur.com/mSWOEpR.png
I also get frequent pop ups, and sometimes it redirects me to adsites whenever opening a new page or clicking on a link.

I'm not sure what else to do. Any ideas? I saw someone say something about restoring your PC to a point before this occurred, but I can't for the life of me remember when this started. I download so many different things, and I put it off for so long.

Any help would be great, thanks!

Solution
Remove the malware yourself. Be THE antivirus:

For your registry:

Go to start and on the search bar type regedit and open it.

Go to edit and click find and type all of your malware name AdsAlert into the find what textbox.

Click find next and delete the entry it find, keep doing this until it cannot find anymore of your malware.

For you files:

Go to your /C. On the search bar top right corner type your malware name AdsAlert.

Delete all the files and folders it find for the malware name you enter. Double check that it isn't a legitimate program. Anything found in your browser folder is safe to delete.

CWEric

Estimable
Jun 13, 2015
Remove the malware yourself. Be THE antivirus:

For your registry:

Go to start and on the search bar type regedit and open it.

Go to edit and click find and type all of your malware name AdsAlert into the find what textbox.

Click find next and delete the entry it find, keep doing this until it cannot find anymore of your malware.

For you files:

Go to your /C. On the search bar top right corner type your malware name AdsAlert.

Delete all the files and folders it find for the malware name you enter. Double check that it isn't a legitimate program. Anything found in your browser folder is safe to delete.

Solution