Can't connect Lenovo T470s to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge hotspot

Mar 1, 2018
I'm unable connect my Lenovo T470s Think Pad to my my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge hotspot. Other laptops and phones have no problem connecting to particular hotspot, and Think Pad has no problem connecting to other mobile phones hotspots (both Android and IOS), but when connecting the two "Windows was unable to connect to <HotSpotsName>" comes up :(

Solution
Have you tried forgetting the hotspot data on the device and then restarting it and readding the info? And, with your service provider, or who ever has the data for the hotspot, is not restricted. Some carrier/service providers limit how many devices can access a hotspot. Also, if a lot of data has been used, that limit may go down to even less devices.
Have you tried forgetting the hotspot data on the device and then restarting it and readding the info? And, with your service provider, or who ever has the data for the hotspot, is not restricted. Some carrier/service providers limit how many devices can access a hotspot. Also, if a lot of data has been used, that limit may go down to even less devices.

Solution