can't open windows after inserting battery

Sep 6, 2018
i have Inspiron n5110 dual boot win 7 and Ubuntu 18.04...i used to use the laptop without battery..now,after inserting battery,Ubuntu opens,but windows is not watering..I don't know why..but after removing the battery windows start again..plz help.

Solution
Using Ubuntu, can you access your drives for Win 7, if so, please be sure to backup your data in case the OS might be on a mind of it's won. On another note, does the laptop show any signs of life in order for you to go into BIOS? Make sure you're on the latest BIOS revision for your laptop and that you have your installer for Windows 7 handy in case you will need to reinstall the OS.

Lutfij

Splendid
MERGED QUESTION
Question from rakibul5979 : "can't open windows after inserting battery"

Lutfij

Splendid
Using Ubuntu, can you access your drives for Win 7, if so, please be sure to backup your data in case the OS might be on a mind of it's won. On another note, does the laptop show any signs of life in order for you to go into BIOS? Make sure you're on the latest BIOS revision for your laptop and that you have your installer for Windows 7 handy in case you will need to reinstall the OS.

Solution