Solved! Cant type password on laptop login screen even if the keyboard work fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2018
I have a asus laptop. I forgot to shutdown my laptop for 7 days, and still in hybernate mode. I have a windows 7 and i cant type anything in password login screen or click the ease of access center. I tried to press f2 and go to system restore, debugging mode, boot mode, but that need password , i still cant input anything. Now I cant uninstall the keyboard driver.

Once my laptop lagged on its own, and suddenly i can typed my password. I tried to type every key to make sure the keyboard on good condition, and it works! The key is fine. Then when i tried to shutdown again, i cant type password anymore. Please help me, what must to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 5
J Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
Z Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Hi, my hp laptop b and n keys are not working that's why i am unable to login because my password contains one of these letters .
Toshiba laptop asking for a password when started
How to bypass BIOS Password on Sony VAio VPCM111AX Laptop
Solved! My Asus laptop won't open the password box to log in it just shows screensaver..
How to unlock a laptop password in windows 8
Lost my admin password.
my laptop acer 7 keep asking for password and when enter the right one it doesn't want to login
My semi old Toshiba laptop wont log in after I put in password
forgot startup password to my Gateway laptop what can I do???
Forgotten Dell Laptop log in password
I forgot my fujitsu laptop login password on Windows 8.1 pro i only remember the password hint
my asus rog laptop goes blank after i put my login password. only the curser key is on the screen.
Unlock laptop how do I find admin password
My acer E1-531 laptop is starting up..my cursor works..i click to go to page to login with my password & it will not allow me
Laptop inputs "9" continuously on password log in until i press backspace to start deleting them
Laptop shuts down minutes after entering password at login screen
how do i log in to my laptop when i have forgotten the password?? and yes it IS possible to forget
i cant log into my adminiatrator profile after giving the password in toshiba laptop
my asus laptop wont boot. it lets me put my password in and then turns to a black screen. what do I do?
Can't log in password on Sony VAIO Laptop

ASK THE COMMUNITY