Can't use keyboard and touchpad at the same time?

Mercy_1

Commendable
Dec 6, 2016
Gaming this way becomes very difficult. If I'm trying to hold down W to go forward whilst using the cursor to move my character around then that won't work. The cursor won't activte. I have looked everywhere online for a solution and I found this solution everywhere: http://ccm.net/forum/affich-217981-cannot-move-mouse-while-typing. All this does for me is that I'm able to move my cursor around for about 1 second whilst using the keyboard but after that the cursor stops moving and I can't do anything about it. Does anybody know how I can fix this? :/

Mercy_1

Commendable
Dec 6, 2016

Hey, sorry for the late reply, been really busy lately and totally forgot that I even asked this! I do use a mouse whenever I am home and that works completely fine. However when I'm out travelling and I bring my laptop I often don't have the oppertunity to use a mouse. Also i'm not talking about any spesific game; It's any game. World of warcraft, stardew valley, mw2, 7 days to die, etc. Holding down a button and moving my cursor around even when I'm not in a game still doesn't work, but that doesn't bother me as it's just when I'm gaming that I'll be holding down buttons like W to walk forward whilst trying to move my cursor around to click on stuff. As long as I'm holding down a button on my keyboard my cursor won't move. It works when I'm using a mouse but not when I'm using the track pad on my laptop.