Carmack Qualifies Lunar Landing Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryogenic

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2006
Does this mean that Carmack wasted all that talent on games when he should have been a rocket scientist? or is it the other way around, making all those game engines gave him an edge at math/physics computations.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Maybe Carmack really is just an awesome guy.

Violent video games, rockets, space travel... sounds like there isn't anything in the list of awesomeness this guy can't do.

nekatreven

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2007
I'd butcher the quote if I tried, but I read something he wrote once about it...that it occurred to him that spending all of that money to customize his Ferrari(s) could be better spent. I imagine he still has the toys, but he found this to do too. Pretty cool.

G

Carmack wants to go to Mars and open a portal to hell. I can hardly wait.

Ohhhh! Carmack, the Evil Genius. Where do I apply for a minion role?

Andraxxus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
[citation][nom]mcbowler[/nom]Carmack wants to go to Mars and open a portal to hell. I can hardly wait.[/citation]
Wait until you see what comes out of the portal.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
[citation][nom]Andraxxus[/nom]Wait until you see what comes out of the portal.[/citation]

It won't be a cake, 'cos the cake is a lie.

decepticon

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]Maybe Carmack really is just an awesome guy.Violent video games, rockets, space travel... sounds like there isn't anything in the list of awesomeness this guy can't do.[/citation]

Can he win a fight with Chuck Norris? ;)

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]decepticon[/nom]Can he win a fight with Chuck Norris?[/citation]

I doubt it. Chuck Norris has more testicles than Carmack. I think he have something like 23 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.