Cartman, Lady GaGa Sing Pokerface in Rock Band

Status
Not open for further replies.

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
Is "lady" gaga's 15 min of fame up yet? I mean seriously she cant even sing that well let alone the hyper left political stance she has.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Shin0bi272[/nom]Is "lady" gaga's 15 min of fame up yet? I mean seriously she cant even sing that well let alone the hyper left political stance she has.[/citation]

But Christopher Walken is the tits so this is probably still probably the best post I've written all day!!

dj1001

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
[citation][nom]jojesa[/nom]LMAOThese clips are awesome. They should have Cartman singing the whole song, so I can play it on my car stereo.[/citation]

i can send you the whole song if you pm me your email address

Lewis57

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
Ha i seen the episode with that in the other day, i loved it so much i was tempted to download the video, rip the music, and put it on my mp3 to confuse my friends when they're playing the real version.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]alyon[/nom]Newsflash, although lady gaga is very popular she actually isn't a bad musician.Before she was "lady gaga"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNq [...] re=related[/citation]

I always thought she was very talented but I definitely think all the costumes and huge stage productions take away from her performances. Your link proves that she can kill it with just a mic and a piano so why does she bother?

Niva

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2006
At first I also thought that Lady Gaga was a one hit wonder with that Poker Face. I've changed my mind now though, the girl is unique, and definitely didn't get where she's at now by accident. One of the rare pop "icons" who's actually an artist and makes herself stand out from the crowd.

The reading by Christopher Walken was awesome btw, I'd not seen that before.

city_zen

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]But Christopher Walken is the tits so this is still the best post I've written all day.[/citation]

Great, great clip, Jane. Congrats!
I have to say, you've got me hooked now ... I need more .... I want (no, not want, crave!) a clip featuring Jeremy Irons reciting "I kissed a girl" :D

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]homrqt[/nom]Writing about lady gaga, rockband, and posting two youtube videos is your best post?? You're proud to say that?[/citation]

I was kidding, lighten up!

Status
Not open for further replies.