Cartman, Lady GaGa Sing Pokerface in Rock Band

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2009
[citation][nom]homrqt[/nom]Just wishing you'd stop treating tom's hardware like your own personal blog or facebook page sometimes. I'm not saying the videos aren't great to watch, but pasting videos that you think are cool or are vaguely related to the article you wrote about comes off as annoying to the people who came to this site looking for something more serious and informative. By the way, lady gaga on rockband is a super weak article to write about in the first place. I get it, you want to inject your own personality into your posts but sometimes it goes too far.[/citation]

Considering your posting here, you had some interest in the story. The title was pretty striaght forward to what was going to be posted. Also seeing how others have responded in joy, the post was far from meaningless. Please stop the hate :)

G

i'm puzzled, perhaps you can straighten me out here. why would someone who is in here to look for "something more serious and informative" click on the link to "Cartman, Lady GaGa Sing Pokerface in Rock Band" in the first place?

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]I always thought she was very talented but I definitely think all the costumes and huge stage productions take away from her performances. Your link proves that she can kill it with just a mic and a piano so why does she bother?[/citation]
Because she makes more money this way?
She is an excellent musician. I just love her face, but screw the costumes. Though I do like the white wig. -_-
She's probably the only pop artist I listen to. Back to Ozzy, Disturbed, and Johnny Cash for me.

Thanks for the vids, they helped make my night.

aletoil

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
The idea behind her elaborate costumes gets her more notice. Not to mention its her personality, so she runs with it. Im 90% sure if she did plain-jane performances, she would be ignored so the likes of talentless musicians like Ke$ha would get all radio play. Gaga has stage presence to get people involved, instead of just corporate backing plastering her face all over the place hoping she makes money off of one hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.