CHANNEL SETTING OF PRIMA 32 HD LCD HDTV for free

G

I can already see you are too lazy to read the manual. How?

You started a sentence with a lower-case "i" even in spite of it being a proper noun.
You misspelled "wan" or is this the new way of spelling "want"

See, you're lazy, too lazy to even ask the question without checking if it's even nearly correct. It doesn't surprise me you can't go to the set Menu and select "auto detect".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 8
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 13
A Streaming Video & TVs 4
D Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
Marshall Honorof Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
How to Set Up Channel Shortcuts in your Roku Device
How to Set Up a Radio Channel on Roku
Solved! I don't have cable or internet service. How do I set up my smart TV to get regular channels
Solved! I recently bought a lg plasma tv from a friend, it did not come with a remote and will not set up any channels. I do not have
All but one of the Channel setting options greyed out on Sony Wega TV. Need to access "Cable" option so can turn Cable off.
What channel do I set my DVD player on for a Sylvania television
Set new element tv to channel.4 to hook up DVD player
I can only get ext 1, ext 2, hdmi channels on screen menu. There is no setting for phono leads
how do i set up my samsung 24 inches channels using an antena without set top box in kenya?
How2 watch 2 different. channels with only 1 set top box?
What channel does my tv need to be set in for my uverse cable to work
What channel do i set tv to wo cable
I have an old Toshiba tv. Bought channel box for free channels. Hooked up flat antenna. Under settings, the remote won't le
I have internet cable and connected my coaxial to the TV set and got several channels unfortunately they're all radio what do
What channels do I need to set my TV on all I see is input 4 and input 5
Scanning channels to set up antenna. No remote
My andriod box remote its controling my tv to change setting and channels how can i stop this
Have an element tv & trying to set up rca indoor antenna... Believe I have it connected correctly, however not sure on channel
I bought a RCA indoor antenna, connected it to the tv but can't get to the tv to find settings to get any channels . Mike
Best Roku Channels 2014

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS