Cheap/Reliable setup to send my computers screen to three tv's over 75ft away?

AstroMagic

Estimable
Jan 5, 2015
I'm looking to send a programs pictures and things from over 75ft away in my church. I am trying to setup it up but failed with having a splitter from my computer to the tvs which are over 75ft feet away. I used a three hdmi's and the splitter ended up failing as only one can one at a time. I've been thinking and i want help finding the hardware to send a hdmi splitter from my hdmi port on my computers gpu to the tv's by cat5/6 which is the way I currently have my projector setup 75ft away which goes from the gpu to the hdmi splitter currently by a legacy vga converter and that takes the signal through cat5 to my projector through vga.. So in short what I've thought of is a 4k compatible hdmi splitter (1in 4out is what i need) to have three hdmis to three cat5 transmitters and have the cat6/5 run through the wall to the tv's and have a receiver and go from the receiver to the tv which two are 4k and only one 1080p. Any help is appreciated and hope you can understand why i'm asking for help. Any other setup that is cheaper than buying cable matters trans/recivers for $90 each three times is really really REALLY appreciated!

Solution
If all you will use this for is for pictures / videos, you don't need 4k, even 1080 signal. If your TVs have ordinary yellow RCA input, cheap "Video Sender" might work.

If your TVs are from "Smart" variety, and have Ethernet ports - you've already pulled Ethernet cables, why not use them?

But all these are very high-tech. If I was you - I would spend these $90/pair senders.

AstroMagic

Estimable
Jan 5, 2015
MERGED QUESTION
Question from AstroMagic : "Cheap/Reliable setup to send my computers screen to three tv's over 75ft away?"

I'm looking to send a programs pictures and things from over 75ft away in my church. I am trying to setup it up but failed with having a splitter from my computer to the tvs which are over 75ft feet away. I used a three hdmi's and the splitter ended up failing as only one can one at a time. I've been thinking and i want help finding the hardware to send a hdmi splitter from my hdmi port on my computers gpu to the tv's by cat5/6 which is the way I currently have my projector setup 75ft away which goes from the gpu to the hdmi splitter currently by a legacy vga converter and that takes the signal through cat5 to my projector through vga.. So in short what I've thought of is a 4k compatible hdmi splitter (1in 4out is what i need) to have three hdmis to three cat5 transmitters and have the cat6/5 run through the wall to the tv's and have a receiver and go from the receiver to the tv which two are 4k and only one 1080p. Any help is appreciated and hope you can understand why i'm asking for help. Any other setup that is cheaper than buying cable matters trans/recivers for $90 each three times is really really REALLY appreciated!

If all you will use this for is for pictures / videos, you don't need 4k, even 1080 signal. If your TVs have ordinary yellow RCA input, cheap "Video Sender" might work.

If your TVs are from "Smart" variety, and have Ethernet ports - you've already pulled Ethernet cables, why not use them?

But all these are very high-tech. If I was you - I would spend these $90/pair senders.

Solution

AstroMagic

Estimable
Jan 5, 2015

They are 4k but not smart 4k tvs.