Cheap surround sound headphones or headset.

Circadine

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016
I'm in the market for surround sound headphones but i don't want the extra price of 'easy and cheap to make LED's that brands love to add an extra 50 bucks for' and don't need a microphone. I just don't need anything fancy and i'm looking for under $50 AUD. Every single set of headphones or headset i look at under $50 NEVER states whether they're stereo or surround sound which has led me to just asking the general public.

Solution
most "surround" headphones are only 2.0 and have a soundcard in them to create "virtual" surround. its faked but not terribly so.

you can make any 2.0 stereo heaphone or headset that connecnts via 3.5mm into a virtual surround set easily enough with a soundcard that has the option or by using the free razer virtual surround program.

most "surround" headphones are only 2.0 and have a soundcard in them to create "virtual" surround. its faked but not terribly so.

you can make any 2.0 stereo heaphone or headset that connecnts via 3.5mm into a virtual surround set easily enough with a soundcard that has the option or by using the free razer virtual surround program.

Solution