Check Out HTC's New Windows Phone 7 in Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

2real

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
toms can you compare win7 phones to android phones or at least the oses in terms of technical and usability?

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]gfgdfgdfgdfgdfg[/nom]they don't all pack 512MB of RAM. A lot of them have 256MB[/citation]

256MB is the minimum requirement for Windows Phone 7 devices but all of the HTC device listed above pack 512MB.

G

Yes indeed, with Windows having a lackluster app market and a illogical, tedious UI to navigate only enhances that lack of appeal.

Sorax

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2009
The speakers on the Surround are very appealing. The screen of the HD7 looks great. And then the uni-body of Mozart is beautiful. Not sure which phones is the best. I'm looking forward to see them in person.

And whether it's an Android or WP7 I can't wait to be rid of my iPhone.

mauller07

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2010
Nice work HTC

From being an Unknown supplier of phones to other companies such as blackberry, to being your own brand and bringing out some great phones in the past few years.

to HTC, i salute you.

dman3k

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Wow. I like the looks of all of them. I wouldn't mind a choice between the four. But I also would like to quick dual boot into Android with on board nand storage, just to be geeky. Can you imagine a dual boot WP7 + Android HTC phone? HTC, do it!

SchizoFrog

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
I am not one to put my phone down and watch movies aloud. I would only use it in public so it would either get stolen or the noise would annoy others so most of the features of the HD7 and Surround would not apply to me. I'd have to physically hold the other two to make my mind up...

Status
Not open for further replies.