China's iPad 2 Launch Turns Violent

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
[citation][nom]AndrewMD[/nom]Seems no different that people here in the States.....[/citation]
ummmm sounds a lot worse than the States to be honest. But every country has its pro's and con's, so lets not be too judgmental.

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
Um have you never watched news. This stuff happens a lot. Although it's not usually the employee that picks up the bat. But mob mentality rules no matter what country you live in.

_Cubase_

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
He was probably a closet PC user/Mac hater who bided his time until one day he had the opportunity to beat a bunch of Apple fanatics with a metal pole. I sympathise with this.

invlem

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
[citation][nom]chickenhoagie[/nom]ummmm sounds a lot worse than the States to be honest. But every country has its pro's and con's, so lets not be too judgmental.[/citation]

Well no one died in this situation so it's technically less dangerous than going to a wal-mart black friday sale in the USA :p

G

chickenhoagie 05/10/2011 5:46 AM
Hide
-0+

AndrewMD :
Seems no different that people here in the States.....

ummmm sounds a lot worse than the States to be honest. But every country has its pro's and con's, so lets not be too judgmental.

How does this sound a lot worse than the States? Remember that crazed black friday stampede that trampled a walmart worker and KILLED HER? I think THAT's worse....

G

Queue jumping in China is rampant. I've seen grown men and women from mainland China push past children at Hong Kong Disneyland to get on a Dumbo ride!!!

distanted

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2010
[citation][nom]darkerson[/nom]Your selling it wrong![/citation]
You're spelling it wrong!
[citation][nom]bin1127[/nom]do they hire kung-fu masters to man their counters?[/citation]
"When you can snatch the nano from my hand, it will be time for you to upgrade..."

kkiddu

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2009
[citation][nom]aaron88_7[/nom]and everybody was kung fu fighting.....[/citation]

And they huddled for their iPods like lightening..

Status
Not open for further replies.