Choosing a tablet (windows or android)

C0tilli0n

Estimable
Jan 2, 2016
Hey guys,

I wanna buy a tablet, I never owned one so far, I don't know to much about them. I would be very thankful if you guys can give me some ideas
What do I want?
- OS, windows or android? I am more inclined in choosing windows, but I am not disregarding android, I have an windows phone and I had android phones in the past and in the end I think windows OS suits me better. I don't know if there's any difference between OS for phones compared to those for tablets, excuse my ignorance.
- Budget, let's say 300-500$, maybe a little more if it's worth it, I mean if it's something really good.
- What I am using it for? Just the regular stuff, personal use, a movie, a game, some music, internet, etc. I plan to take it with me when I travel
- Specs, screen size - 9 - 10", 3G at least, storage - I think at least 32 gb, Idk about cpu or ram, I am not sure

Any idea would be good, thank you for reading and replying.

EmShine

Commendable
May 5, 2016
I am using China Chuwi dualboot tablet because of its affordable price. It will cost you under $200 to get 10" tablet with Android 5.1 and Windows 10. I can watch video, music, game, internet in Android OS. And i can work in Windows 10. But you need to buy a detachable keyboard.

Linus303

Commendable
May 6, 2016
If you are confused between Android and tablet, I suggest one for you which can run 2 systems separately, you can switch by yourself. This tablet called dragon touch i8 pro