chrome plugins not available

bluebutterfly

Honorable
Feb 22, 2013
Since yesterday im unable to watch videos on youtube on my tablet it says- There was a problem while playing.touch to retry and it doesnt work.after a bit research i found that this can be due flash player disabling so to enable it i opened this page -chrome://plugins/
but it says- This web page is not available.The webpage at chrome://chrome/plugins/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error code: ERR_INVALID_URL.
Help me.

Solution
These instructions apply to Google Chrome on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS.

Type chrome:plugins in the address bar to open the Plug-ins page.
On the Plug-ins page that appears, find the "Flash" listing.
To enable Adobe Flash Player, click the Enable link under its name.
To disable Adobe Flash Player completely, click the Disable link under its name.

bluebutterfly

Honorable
Feb 22, 2013
I did open chrome flags page but i didnt understand about the given options as to which one i should enable and all.i dont have much experience with these kind of things and this tab isnt mine but im the one using it cant take risks.plz tell me exactly which given option should i enable in my situation as i told in my earlier post

stickmansam

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2011
These instructions apply to Google Chrome on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS.

Type chrome:plugins in the address bar to open the Plug-ins page.
On the Plug-ins page that appears, find the "Flash" listing.
To enable Adobe Flash Player, click the Enable link under its name.
To disable Adobe Flash Player completely, click the Disable link under its name.

Solution