Solved! Coaxial Antenna to wireless HDMI

Nov 27, 2018
I understand that I can buy a QAM tuner box that will output HDMI. like this -- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MF9X5V9?psc=1 However I would like the Antenna that is in my attic to go wirelessly to a TV in a room that does not have any outputs in the wall. Is there a unit that can do both? Convert to HDMI send wireless and have a receiver unit that will plug into the TV?

After looking some more would something like this work? https://www.silicondust.com/product/hdhomerun-quatro/

Promising.

So u can hook up antenna to this box, then this box send signal wirelessly to your TVs.

My next questions would be:

Do I need to add another box for each TV?
Does it need a special TV? Download App compatible with my existing TV?
How many TV can it run?

Of course you already have WIFI @home.

Start reading their literature.

Nov 27, 2018
I think I am going to try tablotv but for some background information. Since I need internet to my house anyway, I do computer programming from home a lot for work. I decided to get 400 Mbps service for $44.95 a month. Once I got that I was offered 25 channel streaming service with local stations for $25.00 a month which will work with 5 smart TV's or with Roku or Apple TV. Since I have a problem dropping a problem until I have a solution I will not stop until I can control my TV with an remote Antenna wirelessly. It seems that the box (whatever I go with) needs to be located near the TV and not the Antenna so I will still need to have a wireless coaxial/USB/HDMI solution. So something like tablotv may work. Thanks for your input.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
I Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 9
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 6
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1