coaxial cable alternative hook up samsung led 32 in smart tv

AngelRose

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016
My new Samsung smart tv only recognized WiFi for about a month now the place where you screw in the coaxial cable to tv is busted so in my limited knowledge and skills here I have only had access to hardwired service aka twc incredibly clunky app is there an alternative option to mirror my twc cable service or another way to hook it up? Im single so no handy man available I need a kindergarten answer I can manage or possible additional equipment that may make my tablet stream live and my twc full channel lineup work ...for a smart tv it's pretty darn retarded
Thanks
AngelRose

Solution
Since your TV seems to be under warranty I would suggest contacting Samsung about your WiFi problem. They may not do anything but it's worth a try.
You can connect an Android tablet to the TV with a Chromecast stick that would connect to one of the HDMI inputs of the TV.
I'm not clear about your having two "cable services" but if you get a cable box for each they could connect with HDMI to the TV. It's not usually easy to repair the RF coax input on a TV. They are usually welded in.
If you aren't comfortable with this kind of tech it might be worth getting a pro over to straighten it all out.
Since your TV seems to be under warranty I would suggest contacting Samsung about your WiFi problem. They may not do anything but it's worth a try.
You can connect an Android tablet to the TV with a Chromecast stick that would connect to one of the HDMI inputs of the TV.
I'm not clear about your having two "cable services" but if you get a cable box for each they could connect with HDMI to the TV. It's not usually easy to repair the RF coax input on a TV. They are usually welded in.
If you aren't comfortable with this kind of tech it might be worth getting a pro over to straighten it all out.

Solution