Color issues and picture is flipped upside down after replacing mainboard in TV

Huester

Estimable
Aug 16, 2015
Hello, I have a Speler 32 inch LED TV, it was fried during a storm. I replaced the mainboard with the board from a 32" Haier 32D3000 (Exact same board, different firmware)
I naively thought that this would fix all my problems.

The tv powers on and everything "works". Except for the picture is flipped upside down, and my colors are garbled and trashy looking rendering it useless. I don't believe the resolution is correct either. Here are some pictures:

hRKsXZh.jpg[

4RYsIO2.jpg

As you can see I've turned the TV upside down for the sake of seeing stuff upright.

I want to get into the service menu and see if I could fix the issue through the advanced options, but since I don't have the original remote for the Haier 32D3000, I can't. My Speler remote obviously doesn't work since I replaced the board. Could this be a Tcon problem? I'm out of ideas and need help. Thanks!

Huester

Estimable
Aug 16, 2015

Thanks for the response.
Here's what my mainboard looks like now, exactly the same as it was set up before I replaced it:

wK9CzB0.jpg

Power cable, 2 Flex cables, Audio cable, and the LVDS cable. The T-con board is hidden below under the metal plate at the bottom of the picture. I tested the fuse on the t-con and to the best of my knowledge it's not blown, and is still working.

edit: I forgot about the standby light/button panel that plugs into the bottom left