Solved! combine hdmi signals

Oct 3, 2018
I'm wondering if there if there is a way to combine two HDMI signals from different sources into a single output without PIP.

My wife wants to try self help subliminal messages and found a program that can display the messages on her computer. While she watches movies and shows on her computer, she can see the messages. However, she wants to see them when she switches over and uses her PlayStation.

So, I guess we're looking to having the messages from the computer combine with the video input of the PlayStation on the HDMI input of the PlayStation. (The computer has its own dedicated HDMI port otherwise)

If this can be done, I might throwa few affirmations in there for myself as well.

Thanks.

Solution
You have HDMI splitters that can output to many HDMI devices but you don't have multiple HDMI outputs being consolidated to one input. You're better off having a secondary screen possibly USB powered/driven or a secondary screen to the side running off HDMI from secondary source.

Lutfij

Splendid
You have HDMI splitters that can output to many HDMI devices but you don't have multiple HDMI outputs being consolidated to one input. You're better off having a secondary screen possibly USB powered/driven or a secondary screen to the side running off HDMI from secondary source.

Solution