Computer Keeps freezing while trying to stream.

AweStruCT

Prominent
Mar 11, 2017
I'm not sure were to post this but this is the only site I would figure that could answer me.
I'm a new streamer, I use xsplit broadcaster, I only stream league of legends, and when I start the loading screen to get into a match my computer freezes but I have music going too and the screen freezes but I can still hear the music being played.

Specs :
Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz

RAM
8.0 GB

Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 14393), 64-bit
Service Pack
Size
64-bit
Edition

BIOS
F1
Version
American Megatrends Inc. F1
Manufacturer
American Megatrends Inc.
Date

Audio 1
Sound Device
NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Driver
Audio 2
Sound Device
High Definition Audio Device
Driver

Size
111.2 GB
Free Memory
90.6 GB

Internet Explorer
Chrome
Flash
DirectX
.NET

Solution
Start looking into the problem by using Task Manager.

Boot up and watch your system for a few minutes via Task Manager. Get a sense of what all is running and what resoures are being used.

Then launch xsplit and monitor again. See what happens.

You can use the same approach but run Resource Monitor or Performance Monitor instead.

The objective being to identify some bottleneck on your system.

May take some time and patience but you may find the problem source very quickly. Even if otherwise you will learn much more about your system.

Start looking into the problem by using Task Manager.

Boot up and watch your system for a few minutes via Task Manager. Get a sense of what all is running and what resoures are being used.

Then launch xsplit and monitor again. See what happens.

You can use the same approach but run Resource Monitor or Performance Monitor instead.

The objective being to identify some bottleneck on your system.

May take some time and patience but you may find the problem source very quickly. Even if otherwise you will learn much more about your system.

Solution