Computer keeps lagging

May 20, 2018
Okey so I downloaded recently a game and after I downloaded it the next time I opened the computer it started lagging after some minutes.i couldn’t do anything so I pressed the start button to close and open again.the same thing happened.then I tried to remove some apps to clear up some space but it kept lagging.

Solution
Sounds like when you installed the game you got more than you bargained for.

First scan the computer for viruses and malware. Usually that takes more than one program. Next, if the problem persists, try going to "Start" and in the search box type "System Restore". Click on that in the list and then locate a "Restore Point" that is prior to your installation of that game. Choose the restore point you want and allow the restore to run.

Sounds like when you installed the game you got more than you bargained for.

First scan the computer for viruses and malware. Usually that takes more than one program. Next, if the problem persists, try going to "Start" and in the search box type "System Restore". Click on that in the list and then locate a "Restore Point" that is prior to your installation of that game. Choose the restore point you want and allow the restore to run.

Solution