Computer started to lag a lot

sahandmaster

Estimable
Sep 18, 2014
Hi to all pro's and people who are willing to help at Tomshardware i need your help!!!

So let me explain what is my problem:
From about 2-3 weeks age my laptop started to lag , a lot especially when i open more than 10 tabs in Google Chrome and when i a VPN but the weird thing is that it doesn't lag in games ( Assassin's Creed Syndicate!! , Minecraft , Injustice) and runs them pretty smoothly but recently because of the lags i couldn't even open Minecraft so i decided i need some professional help so searched on google but none of them gave me the solution so i came to Tomshardware to get help.
my laptop is an ASUS N56jr model:
my dxdiag:Dxdiag

Solution

"More than 10 tabs on google" what do you possibly need all those for lol. What...

Commendable
Jun 29, 2016

"More than 10 tabs on google" what do you possibly need all those for lol. What do you mean by "lag" As in the internet or FPS?

Solution

sahandmaster

Estimable
Sep 18, 2014

I mean that my mouse just doesn't seem to move and in the past i used to open more than 20 tabs i didn't have any problems and the reason is because i read a lot on Wikipedia and i buy most of my stuff of the internet so i read a lot.