Computer won't go the main screen. Just say press ctrl, atl, delete to restart.

Dreka_

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016
Vaio All in one computer orignally was windows 7, but upgraded it to windows 10. My brother have been downloading irrevelant stuff on the computer. While you're trying to use the broswer on there many popup add come up and the computer work very slow. I have resetted the computer once before about a year ago. It was working wonderfully. So I looked up some youtube video of how to reset a windows 10 the process wasn't difficult; the reset process was working until it got like 50% of completing it. It would stop and say error couldnt let it continue. Like something was blocking it to complete. So I tried again, did the same thing. I cancel it and restarted it, once I restart it, the Vaio logo comes up but once it change from that screen. A black screen pops ups and say something is missing or a disc need to be taking out. Then at the bottom it says press ctrl atl delete to restart. When I did that it still came up to the exact screen.

"A disk read error occurred. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart."

penguintech

Distinguished
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/help-a-disk-read-error-occurred-press-ctrlaltdelete-to-restart/

you've probably corrupted the files. Do you have your original windows 7 disks or did you make a recovery set of disks?

penguintech

Distinguished
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/help-a-disk-read-error-occurred-press-ctrlaltdelete-to-restart/

you've probably corrupted the files. Do you have your original windows 7 disks or did you make a recovery set of disks?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Laptop Tech Support 5
russellhunt04 Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 0
G Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 2