configure switchable graphics wont show up

Hamdeath

Estimable
Jan 31, 2015
Hi everyone
First of all my graphic card is AMD Radeon HD 7600M series.
The thing is that when I right click with my mouse on my Desktop I can see CCC on the menu but I can't see the "configure switchable graphics ".
Haw can I fix that please ?
Thank you.

Solution
It means you cannot switch between using the integrated gpu and discrete gpu manually, nor can you set what programs activate a specific gpu.

Xibyth

Estimable
Mar 22, 2014
What is your motherboard? Most commonly issues with switchable graphics is the driver. You have to use the ones provided by the motherboard manufacturer. Unfortunately neither Nvidia nor AMD want to jump onboard with this because it requires much more support than standard drivers. Amd may join for their APU series and support switchable GPU's for their cards in the future but not for the time being.

Xibyth

Estimable
Mar 22, 2014
Sorry, but barring knowing the model of the motherboard or the laptop itself theres no other advise I can provide. Toshiba does not offer automatic product detection. You may be able to tell from the system properties page. You can type that into the start menu search bar to bring it up. It will be the option called System.

Xibyth

Estimable
Mar 22, 2014
Hard to tell, unless you make the Bios, CPU Z can usually tell you which one your using at that moment, between programs though you will need to close it and re open it to refresh your hardware listings.

Hamdeath

Estimable
Jan 31, 2015
I think it'ss using the AMD one because the other card can't do a thing... it's too bad.
Anyway one last question i think, Is my GPU good for our days games or not? :p