Connect headphones wirelessly to LG tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

manishninawe

Prominent
Jun 15, 2017
Dear Experts,

I have brought LG 55770 smart TV and want to connect it to an wireless headphone. I have'nt bought any headphones yet.
After reading lot of reviews was still confused which Bluetooth / Wifi headphones can be connected to this tv and also provide good quality sound without any lag or noise.

Thank you for your help.

Regards
Manish

Solution
Wireless headphones fail into two (or three) categories:
- Bluetooth - universal, work with most smartphones / tablets, will need Bluetooth transmitter (bought separately) for your TV
- FM (radio) or IR (infa-red) - work only with a transmitter they are designed for. Since they are usualy sold as a set, setting up is kind of simpler.

Your TV has optical audio out, so this is what you have to match when looking for transmitter (bluetoot, FM or radio).

The specs also mention something called "Wireless Sound Sync" - I would call LG and ask them what this is for (or read the manual).
Wireless headphones fail into two (or three) categories:
- Bluetooth - universal, work with most smartphones / tablets, will need Bluetooth transmitter (bought separately) for your TV
- FM (radio) or IR (infa-red) - work only with a transmitter they are designed for. Since they are usualy sold as a set, setting up is kind of simpler.

Your TV has optical audio out, so this is what you have to match when looking for transmitter (bluetoot, FM or radio).

The specs also mention something called "Wireless Sound Sync" - I would call LG and ask them what this is for (or read the manual).

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.