Connect Samsung 6 series smart t.v. to Panasonic hifi system

Feb 13, 2018
I just bought a panasonic hifi system hoping to be able to connect it to my smart tv, all connection are in place but no Sound, any ideas?
I have an rca cable going from the hifi to the back of the tv
These are the models of what I have:
Panasonic 400W 2Ch Wireless Megasound Mini Hi-Fi System - Black | SC-AKX200E-K
Samsung 6 Series 55" 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - Black | UE55MU6120KXX

richiestang_78

Estimable
Mar 3, 2015
Wont work, that converter is doing reverse of what you need. You would need an Digital Audio (optical) to RCA stereo, which I have no idea how well they work or if they would sound that great.

Truth is your HiFi system is more or less just for music and not intended for home theater systems. If I were you I would buy a good cheap soundbar when they are on sale.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 8
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
How to connect my 321 series III to Samsung UN49NU8000F
How to connect Sony audio with Samsung 6 series?
Solved! How can I connect my xbox360 tp my samsung UHDtv series 7( nu7090?) the tv doesnt have jack ports.
Hi recently i bought samsung UHD 8 series smart TV... My previous Samsung Smart TV connected in Pioneer receiver. Now the new
How do I connect my Samsung Sound bar to my Sasmsung TV 5 series N5300
Solved! samsung TV 6 series NU6900 have bluetooth? If so how to connect Bose soundtouch 10?
Solved! How do I connect my Dell Inspiron 15-3000 series to my Samsung Smart TV?
i have a new samsung 6 series 4k resolution MU6290 55 inch. now i try to set it up and i am connected. but it wont down load t
How to connect samsung UHD led series 6 tv to projecter as tv has no video out port .
How to connect philips dsp 2800 with samsung 7 series tv
Internet Connected but NOT connected on Samsung Series 9 TV
Please help! Can’t connect Vizio sound bar to Samsung 40” hospitality series 6 tv!!!
What do I need to connect a bose solo 5 soundbar to a samsung series 6 HDTV? Where is the optical cable output on the Samsung
I have connected a Samsung 7000 series sound bar to a 7000 series tv. I want to hook up an older CD player to this. How plea
How do I connect my samsung bluetooth keyboard to my 7000 series samsung tv that does not support Bluetooth?
How can I connect a mikomi Bluetooth 10m usb adapter to a Samsung series 7 led tv
How do I connect wireless Bluetooth speaker to a Samsung series 5 5200 ??
Samsung Smart TV (2016) 55 inch Curved Series 6 not connecting to Internet
connect old Bose to new series 8 Samsung Tv and avoid lip sync issues
how should i connect sony sa -d10 sound speaker in samsung smart tv series 4 -4043

ASK THE COMMUNITY