Cop Drives 126mph While Texting, Kills Teen Girls

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wribbs

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
Only assholes become cops, just one more example.

Hopefully one day our robot/alien overlords will have a better system for policing us.

victomofreality

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
Thats just sick! I'd say I hope his g/f dies horribly in a car crash but thats not fair to her... I hope she leaves his retarded ass and he gets killed in a car crash!

G

He needs to be taken out by the family of the victims. I am tired of this society of self absorbed narcissist with their metal illness of being connected to everyone every sec. There is no way this dirt bag pig should be able to walk around freely.

PLATTERMAN

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
Ahole should be in prison not be given anything for violating public trust and duty,regulations of the conduct codes he enforces.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
This cop is a P.O.S.

Texting while driving is already bad enough... but driving at 120+ MPH?

At what point did it go through this idiots head "This is a good idea"?

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
This is just so wrong. Obedience and orderly society begins with those that enforce them.

This man should have been put to a full criminal trial and stripped of his job.

G

I honestly feel an accident due to texting or even talking on their damned phone should be prosecuted the same as drunk driving... Becaus that person is knowingly driving below their normal capacity. And doing so at over 100 MPH?!, They should throw the book at that jackass.

G

..so he gets 2 years' paid vacation for his act of manslaughter. If I had done this, I'd be sitting in a jail cell right now.

grimm808

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2010
I wish I could find this guy and beat him beyond recognition. If I was the parents of these girls, I wouldn't hesitate to beat him to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.