Corsair 2100 Headset Failing?

ReadNotWrite

Estimable
Mar 5, 2015
INFO:
Corsair Wireless Headset H2100
Time Owned ~1 year
Issue popping, crackling like sound prior to immediate drop lasting 1-10 seconds of no audio. Randomly occurs roughly every 20 seconds to 10 minutes.

Attempts to Resolve:
-Uninstall/Reinstall all Drivers
-Install Corsair drivers/audio control
-Reinstall and adjustments to Razer Synapse (Own a Deathstalker Ultimate and 2014 Naga)
-Reinstalling Realtek Audio drivers.
-dpclat.exe shows no indication of latency above 200 (max 198 avg 60-101) this includes during audio loss.

Known Issue:
This is a headset issue, I get clear audio from my monitor not my headset.

Specci Info:
wobLDfc.jpg

So I don't know what's causing this, I've tried quiet a few things and none of them have worked. Honestly if this can't be helped I'm just going to wait till my next paycheck and f***ing buy the Blacksharks replacement I want so dearly.

Solution
id say a touch but you should try them on a secondary computer to be sure it could still be a driver- for mine it was a power situation - the internal battery cord snapped and would cause popping cracking and humming noises then it would constantly keep dropping signal - cuz as you have described in your first post that you have done basically everything you can possibly do software wise id think next step is hardware -- only other thing i can suggest is to call up corsair to see what they can do for you --- if not u can always post them on ebay to retain some finances towards your next set

chozoxecho

Commendable
Apr 1, 2016
ok so i used to have these think i still do ?and the wired 1500 i still have the wired version the 2100 lost in storage some where o_O --- any how when i dropped my head set the first time it did the same thing you are describing - it turns out the wires in side of said head are very tiny and can be easily broken this may be what had happen to yours i had to take mine apart and re-solder some nice thick wires in but it was worth it they sounded a tiny bit better after that as well o_O???

chozoxecho

Commendable
Apr 1, 2016
id say a touch but you should try them on a secondary computer to be sure it could still be a driver- for mine it was a power situation - the internal battery cord snapped and would cause popping cracking and humming noises then it would constantly keep dropping signal - cuz as you have described in your first post that you have done basically everything you can possibly do software wise id think next step is hardware -- only other thing i can suggest is to call up corsair to see what they can do for you --- if not u can always post them on ebay to retain some finances towards your next set

Solution