Dear XFinity Customer, in PLAYER'S UNKOWN BATTLE GROUND

AYYY__Gaming YT

Prominent
Jun 21, 2017
So im open PUBG and i see the loading screen because i want to play pubg peacefully NOPE next thing you know an ad saying Dear XFinity Customer, something blah blah technical issue sent to your email i check... nothing ? and then it says "CLICK HERE TO CLOSE" i click it and it wont ?!!?!? if i get an adblock can i disable this because this is stupid its at the point i cant even play a game now who knew a game would have ADs !? NOT ME AND IM SURE SICK OF IT BECAUSE I CANT EVEN CLOSE THE [watch your language] AD!!

Solution
1. I have xfinity and PUB and never seen such a thing...
2. PUB doesn't have ads

3. I would run malware and anti virus and ADWCleaner on your system, then try again

davidw120691

Prominent
Aug 31, 2017
Its not adware/malware lol xfinity does do this. Its extremely annoying. I'm sure there is a workaround as far as I know, its caused because xfinity is persistent in warning you that you are close to your data cap. It will keep trying until it is successful. Idk why it tries to notify you through pubg, but everytime it does it says there was an error. You need to get the notification to come through on your browser, where it will be successful. Try restarting your computer and opening your browser first thing. If the notification comes up on your browser it should stop trying to notify you. If that doesnt work, you need to clear all browser data, close the browser, and reopen it. This works every time for me.