Hello ,I have a problem here,to choose a laptop between
~Asus GL552VW
~MSI GE62QD alp pro
their spec are almost the same,
I will study programming at university(software engineering course) nxt year,
i will use it to learn/study programming and play some
games(CS:go)
so which one is better for me
(base on *battery,battery life,performance,price,worthy?)
my eng is bad, forgive me

Solution
- for the spec two of them is very similiar and that kind of spec just for programming school and CS GO is too much OVERKILL / OVERPOWERED. So performance wise it is exactly the same between the two of them, but will be wasted for your kind of usage.
- as for the price worthy, it might be worthy if you use it to full potential like for heavy gaming or video editing, but for your usage which is light gaming and programming is not worth the money. Because you could get a cheaper notebook with i3 and GT950M, and still could run programming software and CS GO very fluently.
-as for battery life, I would say the 6 cell MSI is better than the 4cell ASUS.

Frumentius

Commendable
Jan 21, 2017
- for the spec two of them is very similiar and that kind of spec just for programming school and CS GO is too much OVERKILL / OVERPOWERED. So performance wise it is exactly the same between the two of them, but will be wasted for your kind of usage.
- as for the price worthy, it might be worthy if you use it to full potential like for heavy gaming or video editing, but for your usage which is light gaming and programming is not worth the money. Because you could get a cheaper notebook with i3 and GT950M, and still could run programming software and CS GO very fluently.
-as for battery life, I would say the 6 cell MSI is better than the 4cell ASUS.

Solution