Jan 31, 2021
When closing then reopening the top of my Lenovo 9i, the screen stays black for 15-20 seconds then its fine but sometimes it just restarts on its own. This happens whether I'm plugged in or on battery power. It happens when I have a video open (any type, YT, HBO, Showtime, etc). The video isn't running when I close the top, its paused but the window is still open. I have the settings set to do nothing when I close the top. In short, I pause a video, close the lid, after a period of time I reopen the lid, the screen remains black for an abnormal period of time, sometimes the laptop restarts without a manual prompt to do so.

Deciplox

Great
Dec 8, 2020
When closing then reopening the top of my Lenovo 9i, the screen stays black for 15-20 seconds then its fine but sometimes it just restarts on its own. This happens whether I'm plugged in or on battery power. It happens when I have a video open (any type, YT, HBO, Showtime, etc). The video isn't running when I close the top, its paused but the window is still open. I have the settings set to do nothing when I close the top. In short, I pause a video, close the lid, after a period of time I reopen the lid, the screen remains black for an abnormal period of time, sometimes the laptop restarts without a manual prompt to do so.

Try going into power settings and disabling the screen turning off when lid closed?

hope this helped thanks