Deleted Linux Partition, Sent to Grub Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamperJoe15

Estimable
Jan 11, 2016
I have Windows 10 installed on my 250 GB SSD, and HAD Kali Linux installed on my 1TB Hard Drive. I deleted my Linux partition, and now I am sent to GRUB rescue after the BIOS. It says "error: no such device, entering rescue mode". I am in no way able to access Windows. I have tried running my partitions as root, I tried adjusting bios boot order, and I tried to run a live USB (it won't let me, it just goes strait to the grub rescue). Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have spent many hours trying to find a solution.

Solution
You need to edit Grub to remove it but you can't because you don't have Kali. Therefore, you have to take the hard disk out and slave it to another PC and remove the Linux Partitions.

You might get way with reinstalling Kali then edit Grub to give way to the Windows boot setup but I have my doubts.
You need to edit Grub to remove it but you can't because you don't have Kali. Therefore, you have to take the hard disk out and slave it to another PC and remove the Linux Partitions.

You might get way with reinstalling Kali then edit Grub to give way to the Windows boot setup but I have my doubts.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.