Dell Error 2000-0146

Shammy Raj

Estimable
Aug 14, 2014
Hi

i accidentally dropped my machine (Dell N5050) and now it wont boot. I ran the diagnostics i I got this error code 2000 0146. I used Ubuntu to retrieve few of imp data. Now windows wont start even, i cannot reach to safe windows.i cannot install new windows (it shows no drive). Now even Ubuntu shows no drive. What do i do? is replacing the only option?

Thank

Solution
If you're lucky, only the disk drive is broken and a new one will make the machine work. If any other parts are broken, you may not be able to get it to run.

Attach the drive to another system and recover whatever data you can. If you have the Dell installation disks then put in a new drive and re-install. If you don't have media, contact Dell and they may be able to help you. Good luck.
If you're lucky, only the disk drive is broken and a new one will make the machine work. If any other parts are broken, you may not be able to get it to run.

Attach the drive to another system and recover whatever data you can. If you have the Dell installation disks then put in a new drive and re-install. If you don't have media, contact Dell and they may be able to help you. Good luck.

Solution