TommyInfinity

Prominent
May 30, 2019
Hey.

So.. my laptop Dell Inspiron 15 7559, doing strange things.
When I'm using my laptop normally, there is nothing like pixel-rain. But when I'm gaming with a perofrmance-needy game, then after a while of gaming it starts to "rain", and when I quit out of the game, after about 5 mins, it stops again.
Exactly like this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ63RE7xNOI&feature=youtu.be

and here is mine: https://streamable.com/au3wa
Anything to do? Or I have to replace my whole screen? (In case of that it's a 4K Touch Screen display, it's really not cheap thingy.)

TommyInfinity

Prominent
May 30, 2019
If it isn't doing it the whole time, it doesn't sound like it is the screen itself.

Have you checked the temperatures to see what they are when this occurs? How high are they?
Not yet. The only thing I checked was of the GPU's %, but as you can see it's about ~60% at GTA 4, also I have external notebook cooler and also the notebook has 2 fan too. Planning a 4-fan external cooler.
But, can you recommend a software which can display my GPU and/or CPU temperature?

TommyInfinity

Prominent
May 30, 2019
Erm.. sorry. It was late night a bit, I may uploaded the wrong file. I was checking the time on my phone. The temps are in the left corner. You said it could be the temperature/overheating. When It starts the GPU is about ~65C, and the CPU is about ~80-85C

TommyInfinity

Prominent
May 30, 2019
Now.. something happend. I was testing another game.. and it was pixelating.. then i quit.. and the pixelating did not stop. So I pulled out the cable blow the connection, and now it seems good at Windows. I'll try at games soon that is is starting to pixelating again with reconnecting the LCD cable.

If system is in warranty, contact Dell. Seems like there is an issue with the video card. You can also try to uninstall the video card drivers, run DDU and then install the drivers again. If you have both Intel and nVidial or AMD video card drivers, install the Intel ones first. Get all drivers from Dell support site.