Dell Inspiron N5110 You must install Intel (R) drivers first

Cheesoidski

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
Hello,

I really hope this is just me me being silly but i just can't fix my Girlfriends Dell inspiron N5110 laptop. Basically the windows on her laptop died totally to sums things up so I thought it would be "cleaver" and wipe it totally and re-install windows however I can't get all the drivers to install properly now...

Every time I try in install the drivers for her Nvidia GPU (if you can call them that in a laptop) it says "You must install Intel (R) drivers first"
As far as i can tell i have install all other driver for her laptop other than GPU driver for Nvidia and AMD but i know it is the Nvidia GPU so i went for those ones.

Can anyone help me Please :)

Solution
Hmm after reinstalling the windows get windows update on.That will automatically update all possible drivers ,after that go for the graphics card drivers .I think that should solve it.

real ace

Honorable
Dec 10, 2012
Hmm after reinstalling the windows get windows update on.That will automatically update all possible drivers ,after that go for the graphics card drivers .I think that should solve it.

Solution

Cheesoidski

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013

OMFG THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH

I can't bivalve I didn't think of that.... after windows updates broke the bios on one of my old PCs I have always been wary of them :p

The resolution no seems to be fine and I will try some basic games on it to make sure it is working fine :)

Once again thanks a lot m9