I have a refurbished Dell Lattitude E6410 but my webcam is there but its not detected by skype or facebook.. Can You -please guide in the right directon to retrieve the webcam drivers so I can use my cam ? Thanks
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Do uninstall/reinstall the Webcam driver of the laptop.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Webcam driver.
- Next is to download and install the driver from Dell.
- Here's the link: http/downloads.dell.com/input/CREATIVE-LABS_E2-INTEGRATED-_A01_R269917.exe
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed then test it again.