Did I just brake my projector?

Xenoox

Honorable
Sep 2, 2015
Hello

I've had problems with my Optoma HD200X projector for a while..

It started of with some normal color banding(flickering colors), I was unable to fix by cleaning the projector like I've done multiple times before..

However the projector changed from flickering colors to a stable negative color.. When I turn on the projector the first minute or so it would work fine with correct colors..Also turning off the projector would show correct colors for a split second when it turns off.

After a few cleaning attempts with just blowing dust out the projector with no success.. I decided to take the color wheel out and clean the sensor board and the wheel..

But now I got this:
http://

Have I broken it? And can I fix it?

Solution
The sensor and colour wheel should never be touched. Blowing out dust with a puffer should be ample, as nor the wheel or sensor would get 'dirty' as such. I would order a replacement colour wheel sensor if i where you. DO make sure you check the output of whatever is feeding the projector AND the cable FIRST though.
Good luck!
K.
The sensor and colour wheel should never be touched. Blowing out dust with a puffer should be ample, as nor the wheel or sensor would get 'dirty' as such. I would order a replacement colour wheel sensor if i where you. DO make sure you check the output of whatever is feeding the projector AND the cable FIRST though.
Good luck!
K.

Solution