Digital optical out to HDMI ARC input conversion

c_udesh

Estimable
Feb 27, 2014
H i bought a new panasonic home theater which doesnt have optical input or HDMI In. Instead it has only HDMI ARC (1 port) and AUX port. I need to get my audio out from TV and play in Home theater, but my TV has only digital optical out port and normal 3.5mm output port.
I can take my TV sound out from 3.5mm and connect to Home theater's AUX port and get normal 2 channel audio. If i am to get the 5.1 , i need to connect my TV's optical out to HDMI ARC port in my home theater. Is there any converter i can use to get 5.1 channel from my TV.. If so please let me know.

Shivaraj Hiremath

Estimable
Nov 23, 2014

Hi.. Did you got any solution?? even I am facing the same issue.

Kanwal_1

Estimable
Oct 18, 2015

You can get optical to coaxial converter from Maplin for £15, sound quality remains 5.1

Kanwal_1

Estimable
Oct 18, 2015

You can get optical to coaxial converter from Maplin for £15, sound quality remains 5.1

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 7
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 5
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 4
G Streaming Video & TVs 6
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
TechnologyHatesMeButILoveIt Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 6
R Streaming Video & TVs 5
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Question When I connect my hearing aids to my LG TV via Phonax TV connector using the Digital Optical Audio out socket - the TV speakers get cut out.
5.1 system with "5.1" input, 6 pin to "optical digital audio out" on tv
Solved! How to connect digital optical audio out to amplifier rca
How to connect Samsung optical audio out to Realistic digital synthezised stereo amplifier with RCA jacks right and left lmpu
How do i connect a Sony soundbar with only optical or hdmi arc to a emerson tv that only has a coaxial digital audio out?
No Sound - Samsung KU6300 to Panasonic SC-BTT490 via Digital Optical
2017 LG OLED65B7P TV TOSLINK Digital Optical Out Distortion
Lg 49lj510m doesn’t have optical digital output port and connecting to older receiver via audio ports on tv to receiver no l
How do I connect my old LG 47LG20 TV to my old Auvio soundbar with digital optical cable?
How can I connect my ReSound TV streamer 2 to the optical digital audio out on my LG tv if it is already going to a soundbar (
Connect sharp aquos tv to lg sound bar with only optical connection, tv has only digital port
My LED TV has Audio Digital Out and my sony stereo system has CD Optical out. What cables do i need to connect them for enhan
Can i connect my analog RCA audio to digital optical converter
? On OPTICAL (DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUT) Port-Size On VIERA TC-P65VT30 HDTV
Crackling and sound going out with digital optical setup. Can't fiqure out if its the a/v receiver or pc motherboard
How do I get 5.1 audio from smart TV through amp with no digital optical or HDMI in ?
Can I use fiber optics cable on a 2005 projection screen tv without a digital box?
digital audio( optical) output
how to connect TV RCA output to home theatre digital optical/coax digital input
samsung to older sony hometheatre without digital optical input

ASK THE COMMUNITY