Solved! Directv questions

soonergrad76

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
Hello,
I live in Oklahoma City and have a lake house at Lake Texoma. I have Directv service at the lake house (zip code 73439). I would like to get the Oklahoma City local TV stations at the lake so I can keep up with the local news, weather and sports while I'm at the lake. I've been told the only way to accomplish this is to tell Directv that I'm moving my service to Oklahoma City so they will change my service address to my Oklahoma City zip code. Is that correct?

Solution
DirectTV will move you to a new address/ zip code , installing a new dish at the new location and you bring the satellite DTV box. Also been told they do dual service for those snow birds who live in north for six months and come south to Florida for six months. Haven't done that myself for dual locations.

davway

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2010
DirectTV will move you to a new address/ zip code , installing a new dish at the new location and you bring the satellite DTV box. Also been told they do dual service for those snow birds who live in north for six months and come south to Florida for six months. Haven't done that myself for dual locations.

Solution