Display Problems on Laptop

BadAsAl

Distinguished
Did you try the one persons solution from that thread?

Hi

The problem is the latest Intel Graphic driver. The wont work properly. in the Insider previews.  have the same bad Screen after rewoke from sleep.  After install the lates Insider preview 16226, Windows update installed the Intel driver packet from 06/02-  ....19.4692 .  This give the LSD Screen. Go back to a previous Intel GFX package.  ...19.4678.
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26836/Graphics-Intel-Grafiktreiber-f-r-Windows-15-45-Uhr-?v=t

this fix the issue

Ronny

xdm

Estimable
Jul 23, 2015

Hi,

I actually have read through that thread and tried solutions from there and will continue to try. I just wanted to see a solution from another perspective and see if others who have dealt with the issue.

BadAsAl

Distinguished
Typically these issues are caused by drivers. So Windows updates and a driver that worked great before suddenly doesn't work. But some older driver does. It would be the first thing I would try though, that posters advice seems sound. Let us know if it doesn't help.

xdm

Estimable
Jul 23, 2015

So I have tried to follow the link for those intel display drivers. Unfortunately they are not compatible with my machine. I'm not sure what else to do. I thought about going to the device manager on my computer and uninstalling my display drivers but I'm afraid that will make the machine worse.