Do Any Modern PCs Have 2 Audio Jacks (NOT 1 Combo Port)?

jasdbowen

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
Hello all,

I am in the process of researching PC laptops on behalf of a local church who will be using it to manage a good deal of sound, media, and recording processes. It is very important to them to buy a laptop that has two separate audio ports (one jack with audio-out headphone capability and one jack with audio-in mic capability) instead of just one combo port.

My own macbook pro has two separate audio ports, but most PCs I have seen just have one. I could not find any lists or other resources online which identified PCs that have two audio ports. Do any of you know of any modern (within the last 5 years) PC models that have two separate audio jacks?

Thank you in advance - your help is much appreciated.

Jasmine

Solution

jasdbowen

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017

Thanks so much for your quick reply. I will hold onto this link to use as a backup option, but the church I am working for indicated specifically that they are hoping to purchase a PC with two ports, instead of having to use an adapter or splitter. I really do appreciate the suggestion, but also holding out in hopes that a PC with two audio ports does in fact exist somewhere out there.

Thanks again,

Jasmine

jasdbowen

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017

Thanks, Karadjgne. We are hoping to find a pre-built model.

Jasmine

Karadjgne

Distinguished
Herald
Solution

absaroka

Prominent
Jul 29, 2017
If you haven't decided yet, you could consider dellrefurbished.com for refurbished Dell Precision laptops that have separate audio ports. Occasionally you can find good coupons for dellrefurbished.com at websites like dealnews.com and techbargains.com, too.