Solved! Do i still have photos on my backup (if there is "Photo album" turned on) if i turn off ICloud Photo Library?

Dec 11, 2018
I have full ICloud storage (5GB) and i don't wannt to pay every month for more storage. When i open my Backup, there is "Photo album" turned on and it takes almost all storage of Backup. So, my question is , if i turn off the ICloud Photo Library would I have all my pictures on my backup (of course if i regulary save backups) and on icloud.com? I hope that you understand my question and I hope that I would get my answers soon.

Solution
You won't have new pictures backed up but anything there should still be there. 50gb a month is $1 a month, you may want to think about that before you turn off features that keep your photos backed up. Is saving $12 a year worth the risk of losing pictures?
You won't have new pictures backed up but anything there should still be there. 50gb a month is $1 a month, you may want to think about that before you turn off features that keep your photos backed up. Is saving $12 a year worth the risk of losing pictures?

Solution