Does a lg led 2016 32inch moniter take red white and yellow cords?

Max_69

Commendable
Sep 24, 2016
Need to know if lg led 32 inch moniter take red white and yellow cords and doesnt only support hdmi port only.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Audio 1
M Audio 1
A Audio 2
slightlyuntalented Audio 2
C Audio 2
M Audio 3
J Audio 1
J Audio 2
S Audio 7
C Audio 3
Z Audio 2
T Audio 3
S Audio 1
S Audio 1
F Audio 1
P Audio 1
L Audio 1
J Audio 2
P Audio 1
N Audio 1
Similar threads
Hello need some help cant get my headset to work
Question Is it normal to hear white noise or a faint hiss with wireless gaming headsets?
Question All I get is static(white noise) when I use optical on my av receiver
Question Extreme amount of white noise with Audio Technica ATH-M50x
What is causing white background noise on my microphone?
Solved! Subwoofer pre out on amp to rca red and white on the subwoofer or line out rca red and white on amp to subwoofer aux in
How do I hook up a 1/8 inch male plug to 2 RCA stereo inputs? 1/8 has a red, white & bare wire. (Shield or ground?) RCA wires
I have an aux cord that I want to make longer by adding another auxiliary cord but one aux cord has white yellow and red wires
I have a older model Emerson VCR with just yellow and white connection on my Samsung smart TV there is a picture but no sound
Solved! connecting home theatre speakers to old memorex tv that i use for my pc's moniter
Solved! How to get Surroundnsound over red and white out of HDMI
32inch Samsung tv
Moniter to Sound bar
My moniter have speaker but they donot sound
I'm wondering, is there a way to get the sound from my TV (Samsung 43 UHDTV) to play through my PC speakers? I have dual monit
Getting sound on Xbox one using moniter with no speakers
i plugged in my stealth 450 in my alienware alpha but didnt play any sound my monite is a LG UltraWide 29UM58
Speakers in a 2 moniter setup
Music/Audio/Xbox Crisis PLEASE HELP!!!
I am trying to connect my sony home theater(BDV-3200) with HD+ set top box and Samsung 32inch led tv(H4140), for best surround

ASK THE COMMUNITY