does my laptop have drivers for windows 7

Krazymonkey227

Estimable
Aug 15, 2015
i have and acer aspire laptop the model is e15 e5-574g-52qu and it has windows 10 a god awful operating system and i want to go back to good old windows 7 but i have to say im rather scared because i fear their wont be any drivers compatible for win 7 would generic drivers work cause i have and i5 5200u witch is a gen 6 and i have herd rumors about the latest proccesor can only be ran on win 10 but im thinking all operating sytems have to have something cause my desktop ran 7 8 and 10 no issues but this is a laptop and i feel like im in a whole new ballpark

Solution
there are windows 7 available for that laptop as can get them from the chipset manufacturer not the laptop manufacturer. I do that all the time for laptops & desktops.

Krazymonkey227

Estimable
Aug 15, 2015
i did but the drivers are only for windows 10 64 bit im thinking about trying them and seeing if they work or i have a backup plan on their site it has an acer aspire e 15 its a different older model but it looks like all the drivers i had for my pc when i did a fresh install i might try those because their is drivers for windows 7 8.1 and even 10 and these are 64bit drivers
http://www.driver-wireless.com/acer-aspire-e15-drivers-win7-win8-win10.html

but im afraid they might not work i have a dummy harddrive im going to test them on
but if you can find legetamate drivers that have a 100% chance of working i would like to see it

Krazymonkey227

Estimable
Aug 15, 2015
well i dont i just miss my old os thats all and im willing to go to this extent to get it back i have a copy and a produdct code i just fear about divers cause generic drivers only work so well as i learned