Solved! Doesnt recognize my phone number or email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2018
Messenger login won't allow me to recover by my phone number or email and when I put in my name it doesn't show my account but I know I still have one. How do I recover it?

Nov 9, 2018
It is facebook messenger but I don't have a facebook account and it's not recognizing my email, phone number, or name. And because I don't have a facebook account I can't contact support.

hang-the-9

Titan

You need to go through their support, no one else can help you aside from the company that runs the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
randompersonwhoneedshelp Android Smartphones 3
Aldrich Malaga Android Smartphones 5
T Android Smartphones 5
2 Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 3
D Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
Q Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 8
G Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 2
Similar threads
Question help i dropped my phone and the screen doesnt work
Question USB Tethering doesnt work in my new phone but does in my old
Sound doesnt work
How to get this pos S8 out of safe mode. I am beyond tired of this. The volume down button doesnt work either
Phone doesnt allow me any access to any part of phone and cant unlock my phone
My zte phone wont turn on and the battery doesnt come out what other options do I have?
When i select yes the phone just reboots, it doesnt reset. help!!
Same happening to me, I have a Samsung J1 bought 32 g/b mermory card & it doesnt work
Lg tribute doesnt tell me when ppl call
how can i transfer pictures from my broken galaxy note 5 when the screen doesnt work
at the bottom of my storage &usb it doesnt say internal storage it just says phone then sd card
The internet hates my phone it doesnt work where my other devices work fine with internet
simcard doesnt read
my screen on my galaxy s3 stays black it doesnt respond whenever i tap on it but the buttons on the bottom light up, how can i
i have a MI3 phone and it doesnt SWITCH on
my phones wifi doesnt display .!!
my s3 was not switching on. i replaced the battery because the previous one was drained. it still doesnt switch on. what do i
I followed all the recommended steps for a hard reset on c6743 and the phone doesnt open to the boot sceen. any suggestions on
touchscreen doesnt respond
I locked myself out of facebook now it wont allow me to change password. It says cose doesnt work

ASK THE COMMUNITY