DROID BIONIC Officially Invades Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
That's an awful lot of dollar signs in this news article. And most of them do not seem worth it to me, this phone strikes me as relatively ordinary these days.

G

I think it would be wise to reserve judgement until we see battery life numbers. 4G is great unless it comes at a cost of draining the battery in a couple hours..

G

$300 + $100 (at least) per year = $2700+ to be an "it" person. I'm glad I'm not an idiot.

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
That's a lot of money, especially the contract. If it were $300 dollars and no contract I might consider it but as it is... forget about it. Contracts are for suckers.

JasonAkkerman

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2008
I love my Atrix. Very similar specs to this phone except it has the dual core Tegra 2 processor.

The only problem with Atrix is AT&T and their version of 4G.

darkchazz

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
[citation][nom]toastninja17[/nom]I think this and the Atrix are the only two phones which rightfully reserve a spot in the superphone category.[/citation]
Did you forget about the Galaxy s2 ?
which, ofcourse, totally blows the atrix out of the water.

jivdis1x

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2006
Motorola is own by google now. So if you getting an Android, Motorola is the way to go. They will be the first in line to get any updates.

oblivionlord

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2007
if you weren't forced to pay for a voice plan and just pay per minute then that would be much better. No reason to have voice plans anymore when data can do everything. This is how these companies make their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.