Dutch Court Issues Europe-wide Ban on Galaxy S and S2

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
and yet all you people still buy apple products, i bet 75% of people hating apple have apple products, I myself have never owned apple stuff nor does my family, you go on and on about apple being greedy yet you (mostly) all own apple products and allow them to use your money to sue their competitors, is this also not hipercritical?

No, because we DON'T own Apple products. They're too lame and expensive for us; we'd rather spend same amount of money on something which has way better hardware. I don't know where you came up with this from.

So good I live in Asia. Apple will never ban anything here...

... actually, forget I said anything. *knocks on wood* =)

BTW, Samsung lol'ed and said they'll just change the photo viewer program way before October, when the court decision will come in power.

Got my new G2 tonight.

Awesome is the best wy to describe it.

Certainly a step up from the HTC Desire ... but I still have a soft spot for my BB Curve 6100 which is a great work phone and very robust.

I'm busy with some widgets ... hopefully some keen coder will make a TG widget for my phine desktop !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.