Dvr to new 70 inch smart tv to older denon surround sound receiver

Without model numbers we can't know what connections you have.
If the TV has a headphone jack use that.
If the TV has a digital audio output (most common is optical) then you will need a digital to analog converter. Check the TV menu to determine if you can set the audio output to PCM stereo. If you can't then you need a DAC that accepts a 5.1 channel input. Most do not. You will need a toslink optical cable as well.

Without model numbers we can't know what connections you have.
If the TV has a headphone jack use that.
If the TV has a digital audio output (most common is optical) then you will need a digital to analog converter. Check the TV menu to determine if you can set the audio output to PCM stereo. If you can't then you need a DAC that accepts a 5.1 channel input. Most do not. You will need a toslink optical cable as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 5
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 7
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 5
G Streaming Video & TVs 4
Similar threads
How do I incorporate my older 2011 LG Blu-ray streamer to my already hooked up DirecTV and non Smart TV
How do I hook up an older model pioneer receiver to my New Philips smart tv. I have antenna no cable box
My Vizio smart tv does not have a manual power button on it an I can't order a remote that came with it because its an older
I have a older vizio smart tv the only button on the remote that works is the power button and there is only a power button on
Smart TV older BOSE
have older cd/dvd with rca digital plugs (3) and smart tv with hdmi want to play cd.s ?
i have a smart lg tv n suddenly lost channel 2 and 6.what can i do to get them back? the older tv in the bedroom gets them fin
I have an older hk3470 receiver. I would like to connect for sound to my LG smart HD tv? Thoughts
Connecting new LG 65UH650v with older Philips HTS9800w Home Theater system
Trying to hook up a Samsung Smart TV to Older Onkyo 5.1 sound system
How to connect my Sony blu ray, smart tv and directv satellite through older pioneer receiver so I have surround sound
How to I connect and older Boze to a new Samsung smart T.V. Thank you so much.
How do you hook up an older Sony home theater to a newer Samsung Blu-ray DVD to a Philips Smart TV
How would I connect my Panasonic Smart TV and my Xbox 360 to my older Onkyo TX-SR502 receiver and hear the surround effect and
How do I hook up an older Yamaha receiver to Vizio smart TV
Connect older Yamaha AVR to new LG smart led tv
I have a older tv since my son broke my smart tv now we can't watch Netflix I want to know if I buy a streaming DVD player wil
LG 65UH6030 4K Smart tv install to older Denon Receiver AVR-589
Smart TV and older home theater
Hd smart tv to older coax cable box

ASK THE COMMUNITY